our fabulous event. Here are the details again.
 Date: April 18, 2010
Where: Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte City Center
               237 S. Tryon Street Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
               8am-6pm
On the Manufacturer's list that have already RSVP'd to this event:
OPI
enVogue and Foot Logix
Magno Grip
New Balance, Charlotte
Goodies from Nails Magazine and Nailpro Magazine
Young Nails
Minx
Let's make this event one to remember. We have online payments for
your convenience. Just go to www.blacknightsofnails.com and
choose the BUY NOW option.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all there.
Have a Good Knight,