Have you tried Gelish by Hand and nail Harmony, Can I say it's
amazing!!!  The guy Danny Haile that created e-z flow created this new
line. I brought a 24 color piece from nailtechsupply.com and my
clients love it. It comes in a polish bottle instead of a pod. Easy 3
step process. Base coat, polish and top coat. I can't keep enough.