I'm going to try this - how long is the "flash" cure? You perfect the
smile line and it doesn't run or move by the time it's flashed? Seems
like when you break that surface tension it's all over....lol

On 4/30/10,  <> wrote:
> I use the eco sog for french.  I base, then I apply my white, make the
> perfect smile, flash curing each finger, then apply the pink or clear up to
> the white, cure for 3 min. Then just top coat.  It is lasting for 2 to 3
> weeks depending on clients nail growth.
> Elena

Sent from my mobile device

Becky F.
Licensed Nail Tech
KC, Mo.

  • NailTech::... Rhonda Kibuk
    • Re: N... Becky
      • R... lynnette59
      • R... Manicures That Last
        • ... Michelle Phoenix
    • Re: N... Elena Desmonie Star Nail Educ ator Posh Nails of Plainview , NY
      • R... Becky
    • Re: N... Elena Desmonie Star Nail Educ ator Posh Nails of Plainview , NY
      • R... Rhonda Kibuk
        • ... Terri Mullins
          • ... Rhonda Kibuk
          • ... Lisa Cianciotti
            • ... lynnette59
              • ... Rhonda Kibuk
                • ... Angela R Wingerter
                • ... Angela R Wingerter
    • Re: N... Elena Desmonie Star Nail Educ ator Posh Nails of Plainview , NY