Lynnette, I saw the pics, I haven't seen it either, I tried to look on the internet and the closest I came to was maybe onychomycosis?
Arpi Sekeryan Sent from my Verizon Wireless -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:13:46 To: <[email protected]> Subject: NailTech:: Nail problem!! HELP por favor! Hola everyone, Today one of my clients came in and had this brown crumbly happening to her thumb. I took photos and have posted them to Facebook. If any of you have a second, could you please look and see if you have ever seen this, please. HELP! I have no idea what is going on. It looks like it is happening to her other thumb. She had surgery a few weeks ago. Says she is not on HRT. It smelled "yeasty." Had her smell it so she could see for herself. She admitted to major gardening with NO gloves. I am at a loss. It looks like the nail is going to flake right off. muchas gracias, Lynnette Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=167351&id=507584576&l=96702016f3 http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
