I just finished a new client's Brazilian wax and we got talking about her 
nails. 
They screamed chop shop MMA nails. Sure enough she goes to the WalMart. Tells 
me they are gels. Ask how they apply. Of course they are not gel at all. 
I asked her how much they charge. I am ready to die here----$40 every time she 
goes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG. The most she would pay would be $35 and that 
is for the white week. 
How the hell can they command that for the $#!tt„ nails they do and people 
complain MY prices are too high???? 
She said they rip hers off every time. I made sure she knew that the chop shops 
do not know how to do a white retouch at all. Could be some, but have yet to 
see it anywhere in my area. 
Becky-- I am really thinking that all new clients will pay more. I am still 
seething over this. Sent her to my webpage. Showed her TRUE gels. 
Well that felt good! Thanks for letting me vent!!
Buenos noches,
Lynnette
http://www.facebook.com/nailtech       Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to