Sent from Jennifer's iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jennifer <[email protected]>
Date: May 5, 2010 5:18:19 PM EDT
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Shellac Lamp now delayed!


I noticed that the lamp says sold out today. My husband ordered mine on April 30th. I don't think that the lamp has shipped. I'm going to give them a call in the morning because I got an email that said the lamp would ship in one day then nothing else.

Sent from Jennifer's iPad

On May 5, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Becky <[email protected]> wrote:

Lamp, top coat, base coat say SOLD OUT online...
would you mind listing the colors that were NOT in the prokit?? Please and thanks!

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Katherine Fahrig <[email protected] > wrote: The industry source has shellac color ready to ship now. I do not know about the lamp, I just ordered the colors that did not come in my kit that I got at the Vegas show. Call the industry source and ask them.
Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Becky <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok so I gave my daily/weekly call to the supply houses to see when/ if they'd heard about Shellac showing up and NOW they're tellling me the lamps won't even come until JUNE............what! the! hell!

Can anyone get Shellac RIGHT NOW in your distributor and would you be willing to ship it to me in Missouri (my cost, obviously)??

--
Becky F.
Licensed Nail Tech
KC, Mo.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en .




--
Becky F.
Licensed Nail Tech
KC, Mo.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to