Great my cell is 314-498-1165

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad

On May 13, 2010, at 4:07 PM, Becky <enhandsme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Katherine that's awesome!!!

I'm actually from Kansas City, not sure if I'm heading over but I will
let you know beforehand!

On 5/13/10, Katherine Fahrig <polishedpana...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Do you St. Louis area techs think that we could get a networking day
together? Have any of you done this? Even if it I'd just us 3 (are there
more of us? Come out of hiding and speak up) showing each other our
specialties for the first networking event. Then maybe after we get a trial
run we can do a larger Midwest networking event.

What do you all think?

I am performing (belly dancing with Exotic Rhythms Bellydance) this Saturday
at Macklind Days. Come on out and we can have an ice cream or dinner after I
perform. We go on around 6pm. You never know with these outdoor
performances. I'm the real tall one with the fire sword.

Sunday I am planning to go to the St. Louis Renaissance Faire to see some of
my belly dance friends, if you would like to go, email me privately and
we'll get together. I'm not performing at Ren Faire this year, just
supporting my dance friends.

I also need to make a pair of pantaloons and a choli this weekend, busy
weekend, but I make time for nail tech networking.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad

On May 13, 2010, at 3:34 PM, Angela R Wingerter <awinger...@sbcglobal.net>