Ronda, thanks for the detail here - I'm thinking my frenches will be
with Shellac since it acts MOST like polish - but Elaine mentioned
wiping off dispersion and using white SOG on the tip, which is where
my problem was (whites moving) so I may try that too. I know it takes
practice with a new medium but why fix whaty aint broke? My polish and
ac frenches look great - lol... I know the SOG will bring in more
natural nail clients so I must master this! *evil laugh*

Sent from my mobile device

Becky F.
Licensed Nail Tech
KC, Mo.