I'm glad you mentioned this, Lynnette. I have been waiting to hear the result of
your test!

Marsha Rubino

________________________________
From: "lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net" <lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 6:38:39 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: cuticle remover/sog (AND oil)

Angie,
I use cuticle Eliminator and have no lifting problems.
As a matter of fact, I used OIL on two clients before applying the SOG and NO
lifting.
Buenos dias,
Lynnette

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Angela R Wingerter
‪<awinger...@sbcglobal.net>‬ wrote:I have only two clients with the sog or (no
chip manicure) so far. They are my testers until I feel like I know what I am
doing. They are use to using cuticle remover with their manicure. I have't used
cuticle remover on them with the gel manicure just incase it kept the gel from
staying on. Does anyone use cuticle remover with gel manicures with any
luck? Angie Wingerter
http://www.facebook.com/nailtech      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile