One of my best friends died from this disease it suxs !! All muscles shut down 
hard to watch someone go through that process heart breaking are you up for 
that challenge ? 
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 02:25:30 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: ALS clients

Does anyone have a client with ALS? I had someone stop in who wants me to do 
her friend and I have not had any ALS clients before. I just need some 
pointers. 
Muchas gracias,
Lynnette
http://www.facebook.com/nailtech       Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to