I am equally perplexed since I use the pens to do all my P&W sog's. As an acrylic girl, I've never liked the thickness difference between the edge of the nail and the rest of us when doing Gel Frenches.
Perhaps the pen was shaken? Or the induction layer wasn't dry brushed off? I have messed one up before when I left the induction layer as is, out of the light. I think I actually did that one by mistake at the Chicago Show. I immediately knew it when I made the mistake though. I could see it. Nutty weird. Kind Regards, Elaine T. Watson Star Nail International Vice President of Marketing and Sales Global Education Director 800.782.7624 extension 321 fax 661.257.5847 [email protected] Blog: itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:13 AM, Diana Bonn <[email protected]> wrote: > been reading about the white pen......and your problems with it. Never > have used one, but my question is. > > If you put anything down on the nail (base coat first) then applied > anything, and put your gel on top of it, and cured wouldn't it stay put? > Just like embedding? what would make the white pen any different? why > would glitter stay on and not anything else? Interesting and confused on why > it would flake off.diana from indiana > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "NailTech" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
