Roxanne,
If she liked the tips, why not start her out with them but apply them with 
acrylic instead of glue? It may help. 
I do this sometimes when I see they will not let their nails alone. 
Just a suggestion. I am sure you will get more. 
Let us know what happens!
Buenos dias,
Lynnette 
http://www.facebook.com/nailtech       Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Roxanne <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 01:41:19 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: gel to acrylic?

I have protein bond.  But I used brisa gels w/ brisa primer. Although I 
think I used either akzentz gel primer or protien bond the first time.

For acrylic I have YN and use protein bond. Or I have CND Radical & use 
non acid CND primer. But prefer the YN.



[email protected] wrote:
> What products do you use do you use protein bond. ???
> Sent on the SprintŽ Now Network from my BlackBerryŽ
>
>   

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to