ok, I just found this web site that is selling the LED lights for
$670!!!!!!!!!!  Are you kidding me???????  Do you know how many $10 add on
gelish/shellac services Id have to do to pay for that?  67, SIXTYSEVEN !  No
freaking way am I paying that kind of money for a light.

I['m sorry, but gone are the days of the nail tech who just blindly accepted
whatever the manufacturers told us.  We are  better, smarter and faster-like
the bionic man!  We have the internet, we can google, we can research and we
can flat out refuse to be sold a light at a markup of a thousand % just
because they say we should!  So, I'm back to my research to order from
china.  Even if I have to order 10 lamps at $30 each and pay shipping I'm
better off!

I say we let the manufacturers know "Homey don't play dat"!

Sherri

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to