Put me on the list, as long as the price is good, I'm in.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad

On May 24, 2010, at 6:10 PM, Becky <[email protected]> wrote:

Sherri, 

There are several of us who have also considered this - but I will tell you, 
the lamps necessary are about $60 each and shipping is $70 on EACH of them. 
When you buy more, the shipping per item goes down. I was going to do the order 
but I can't front the money for 10 lamps. Think of me when you consider 
ordering... I may be interested if the timing/money is right....lol



On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Sherri Evans <[email protected]> wrote:
Ok, I'm looking for info on the LED lights...so far I think I've found the same 
thing as everyone else.  I did find some suppliers who had a minimum of 10 
pieces and prices from $25 and up.  So, here is my question....what if one of 
us ordered a bunch of these and sold them to the rest of us?  I'd be willing to 
do this if I could get at least 1/2 the payment up front plus shipping and tax. 
 The balance due when AI receive the lamps.  I can take CC info and charge 1/2 
now and half later.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will do some more research on these 
lights.  I can't find any info on the Harmony site or the Naillabo site about 
the lights, but i'm still searching.

Regards,
Sherri
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to