step by step video of Shellac french application :o)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bussey-IA/FingerNailFixer/307317462263?v=app_2392950137#!/video/video.php?v=1329322105367


Holly L. Schippers
CND Education Ambassador
[email protected] c
 
Visit cnd.com for the latest in products, education and nail fashion!





 

> Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 10:20:12 -0700
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: time/SOG over acrylic ?'s
> To: [email protected]
> 
> I use Shellac and my steps are:
> 
> Shape and clean nails
> Apply base coat- cure
> Apply pink gel- cure
> Apply white gel to tip-cure (clean up smile line with clean dry gel brush if 
> needed before curing)
> Apply top coat-cure
> Remove tacky layer with alcohol 
> 
> Katherine
> St. Louis, MO
> Sent from my iPad
> 
> On May 22, 2010, at 11:35 PM, Caralyn Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Diana
> Pls explain. SOG in a bottle French Look?
> I have finally finished with my surgeries and back at pt. 
> Trying to catch up with y'all now. Bought Mani-Q and another sog brand that 
> was on special at nailtecheaven.com. Going to start working on my girlfriends 
> to get back into the swing of things. 
> So, pls explain this one to me. 
> 
> Thanks for your patience
> Caralyn 
> 
> Sent from Caralyn's iPhone
> 
> On May 22, 2010, at 5:55 AM, Diana Bonn <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> that is my issue now testing this on ac clients. After I polish someone I 
> move them to the drying table, and the new client is at my table.
> So right now I'm learning how to do this, to build my speed, the drying 
> polish time, is now at my table, so I am taking longer.
> Client is not spending any extra time there, but I sure am. been running 
> behind.
> Like someone said, practice practice. still in the I don't know about this 
> area.
> But sure do love the french look with the SOg in bottle!!!!!!!! diana from 
> indiana
> 
> 
> 
> At 06:47 AM 5/22/2010, you wrote:
> How much time does this add to your service? I guess the problem I have run 
> in to in attempting to add sog to my services is the curing time adds at 
> least an additional 15 min. All of my appts are booked every 45 min. I am 
> curious how much time are you all alloting for say a basic mani with sog. Or 
> a regular fill with sog added and how does the extra time compare with what 
> your regular service income vs the time?
> Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Becky <[email protected]>
> Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:36:20
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: SOG over acrylic ?'s
> 
> Deb, I just upcharged $10 on my acrylic clients for Shellac and IBD
> gel polish and Gelish- and they paid it. It's so much shinier and
> longer lasting than reg polish - no wearing at all. ALL polishes wear
> on the tips. Added $150 to my 2 day week.
> 
> On 5/20/10, Debbie Doerrlamm <[email protected]> wrote:
> my questions is why.. why would you use Shellac, eco, or Gelish over
> gel or acrylic?? whats the point????? Maybe I am out of the loop not
> doing nails any more.. but I just don't get the point.. these
> products are specifically made for natural manicure clients as an
> alternative to polish...
> Deb
> 
> At 06:10 PM 5/20/2010, you wrote:
> Cream Puff. And I repeat-- I AM doing thin thin thin layers. I had
> it happen with the Fedora too. I also am using it over acrylic AND
> traditional gel. Buenos dias,Lynnette
> 
> http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
> From: Michelle Cordes <[email protected]>
> Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: SOG over acrylic ?'s
> My Fedora is the only color of mine doing it too!!! Anyone else seeing
> this?
> 
> Michelle Cordes, Owner/Licensed Nail Technician
> The Nail Spa in Silverdale, Washington
> "The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
> <http://www.myspace.com/thenailspa>www.myspace.com/thenailspa
> 
> 
> 
> From: Becky <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 8:57:46 PM
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: SOG over acrylic ?'s
> 
> Ok, here's the only thing I'm doing different than you - I'm using
> Gelish's "Top it off" gloss...... my Fedora has been crinkling on
> everyone and this stuff smooths it right out.
> *Sorry for mixing systems, but I LOVE Gelish's top coat!*
> See if you can see this picture:
> http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs 
> 619.snc3/32572_1473112704723_1140813585_1353775_7098720_n.jpg
> 
> - at least 3 of those were crinkled before the top coat......
> 
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Michelle Cordes
> <<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey Becky... NOT only did the top coat not take it out, on 2 of the
> 4 the Shellac wasn't even stuck to the nail under the crinkle!!! I
> buffed it off that spot and put another coat on the whole nail. It
> was fine, but took extra time. :( Practice, practice, practice...
> 
> Michelle Cordes, Owner/Licensed Nail Technician
> The Nail Spa in Silverdale, Washington
> "The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
> <http://www.myspace.com/thenailspa>www.myspace.com/thenailspa
> 
> 
> 
> From: Becky <<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]>
> To: <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]
> Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 12:34:00 PM
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: SOG over acrylic ?'s
> 
> I use a base w/sog over acrylics - Foundation by Gelish. Should be so
> thin you ScRuB it onto the nail.
> 
> Top coat takes out the crinkles in Shellac, don't panic. It's like magic.
> :o)
> 
> On 5/19/10, Michelle Cordes
> <<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]> wrote:
> Howdy y'all! Ok... when I do sog over natural nail, I do base, 2 color,
> and
> top. When I do sog over traditional gel I do 2 color and top. When I do
> sog
> over ACRYLIC should I use the base or not? Does it really matter? When I
> polish over acrylic, I don't use a base coat. Should I buff with
> a 1200 grit
> buffer or leave it at filed with a 180 file? What has been everyones
> experiences?
> 
> And it really super sucks when the Shellac crinkles. I'm just sayin.
> 
> Michelle Cordes, Owner/Licensed Nail Technician
> The Nail Spa in Silverdale, Washington
> "The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
> <http://www.myspace.com/thenailspa>www.myspace.com/thenailspa
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> nailtech+<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
> 
> Becky F.
> Licensed Nail Tech
> KC, Mo.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> nailtech+<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> <http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en 
> >http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to
> <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> <mailto:nailtech%[email protected] 
> m>[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> <http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en 
> >http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Becky F.
> Licensed Nail Tech
> KC, Mo.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> Regards,
> Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR
> 
> [email protected]
> (AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
> WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
> 631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
> ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
> http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
> for Professionals for Consumers
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
> 
> Becky F.
> Licensed Nail Tech
> KC, Mo.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to