I have a client that has been with me the last 10 years.  He is now bedridden.  
His nails are coming apart at the cuticle.  FREAKS me out but I file his nails. 
 They are so sharp he cuts himself....not sure if there will be a next time 
each time I leave.  :  (



________________________________
From: Marsha Rubino <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 10:33:07 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: ALS client


Bless your heart, Lynnette!  Marsha





________________________________
 From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 8:13:00 PM
Subject: NailTech:: ALS client

I went to this womans house today. Jen was the only one who replied about 
clients with ALS. 
I am sooooooooooo glad I went. She is in a wheelchair and cannot move her 
hands. Has beautiful natural nails. Wants to keep them long, so I just shaped 
them up, cleaned up the cuticle, massaged and then polished.  She had her own 
pedi tub and wanted to soak. She needed the toenails cut. She wanted to be 
exfoliated and massaged. 
I polished them the same as her nails. Mother Road Rose. She has a favorite- 
Yucatan If You Want. I have that but did not know that was her favorite. 
Joan, is likely not going to be around for long. She told me that it is hard to 
look pretty when you cannot use your hands to do makeup or hair. She has the 
cutest super short hair style. 
Her friend Valerie just walked in my salon last week and asked if I would be 
willing to go to her house and do her. I felt compelled to do this and I do not 
know why. 
Later today while unpacking my supplies, I counted the money they gave me. It 
was double what I would have charged. I called Valerie and told her that I just 
could not accept that much money. She lives THREE minutes away. Sure I like to 
make money, but I could not feel good about taking that. So I told Valerie I 
will not be paid the next time. 
She called me an angel because she was told she would never find anyone to do 
it. 
I am not patting myself on the back at all. I just want all of you to open your 
hearts and minds to helping someone who cannot help themselves. I see something 
I can start in my area for ALS now that I see how this affects the patient. 
It was MY honor to make her feel pretty. 
Peace,
Lynnette

http://www.facebook.com/nailtech      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to