Thanks so much Elaine and Lorraine! I did speak with Jennifer today and
found out it was the lamp they were waiting on. It just threw me that I
didn't hear anything at all after I placed my order, besides just getting
the confirmation. They'll go ahead and ship everything minus the lamp and
then will go ahead and send out the lamp next month when they are available.
I already have a lamp that I use, but it'll be nice to have two! I'm just
glad to know my new gels are on their way

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM, ela...@starnail.com <
elainefromma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Renee,
>
> I just forwarded your email to my internet order department (and cc'd Tony
> Cuccio so he see's it) with orders that someone better contact you.  I'm so
> sorry.  You shouldn't be waiting so long without an answer.  I also told
> them they better throw you a nice bone in your order for all of your
> frustrations.  Please email me directly if you don't hear from anyone by the
> end of day today (it's 11am here in California).  I'll go dig out the tazor
> and start frying peoples butts!  haha
>
> :) Elaine
>

> Kind Regards,
> Elaine T. Watson
> Star Nail International
> Vice President of Marketing and Sales
> Global Education Director
> 800.782.7624 extension 321
> fax 661.257.5847
> ela...@starnail.com
> Blog: itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com
>

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Renee Parnell <nailpai...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Does it always take Star Nail a long time to get their orders out? I
>> ordered the complete SOG set on May 14 and still haven't received it. This
>> just seems like an awfully long time. I have even emailed their order dept
>> twice and still haven't heard anything at all. I am dying to get my order!!!
>> it just seems odd that they haven't even answered my emails for a status
>> report or anything at all.
>>
>> --
>> Renee Parnell
>>

>> Chattanooga, TN