Deb is already here waiting for her bags :)

I will be tweeting & FB all weeknd.. Wish u all were here to!! I will keep a
close watch on Dianas wallet :)

-----Original Message-----

From:  Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net>
Subj:  NailTech:: out of here
Date:  Thu Jun 3, 2010 2:04 pm
Size:  832 bytes
To:  nailtech@googlegroups.com

leaving for orlando, Deb has all ready left........will be picking me

up at the airport tonite...........

Can't wait to see everyone. Can't wait to ask questions to all these

educators about gel polish.

And Lynnette, so plan on not buying much, will stick with it, cause

you won't be there!!!! You are  the one that keeps finding the neat

stuff!heheheh

Wish you all could come, will let you know if any tea parties are

going on!!! diana from indiana

--- message truncated ---