Oh My! Playing photographer is much harder than I thought! I made samples of all the 24 colors last night and took pictures this morning, LOTS of pictures! It took several tries before I found the best setting for the camera, and I am still not 100% pleased, but these images will give you a much better idea of what the colors look like. Some are still a little off from the real colors, I just could not get the colors to cooperate!

As you enter each color on the web site now, you will see the photos I took in the "extra images" section. I also added a section to the Photo Gallery page in the "Articles" section of the site. I also added a description of the colors in each of the items for you to help "see" the colors!

Yes there are bubbles in the gel in some of the pictures, please try and ignore that!

Enjoy!

Direct link to gallery
http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog/photo-gallery-t-5.html
Lorraine, webgirl

www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed