The only drawback that I can see is holding the timer down to adjust from different levels of cure time.. other than that, I may order one too!
SINCE I STILL DON'T HAVE MY CND LAMP. /end rage Sent from my Evo. On Jun 15, 2010 1:54 AM, "Sherri Evans" <[email protected]> wrote: Hello fellow nail junkies! I saw this light on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/HIGH-SENSOR-36W-UV-GEL-NAIL-CURING-DRYER-LAMP-FAN-592-/310225450693?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Nail_Care&hash=item483ae0b6c5#ht_9559wt_ It has 4 9W bulbs, a fan, sensor that turns light on automatically when hand is placed inside. It can also be set manually anywhere between 5 and 300 seconds. I'm seriously thinking about ordering a couple. Sherri -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]> . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
