To avoid getting skin oils and hand lotion on the Minx or Trendy Nails nail 
coating. 

I do not see a need to not get lotion or oil on them, are you guys putting a 
sealer or clear coat over the nail coating and that is why you do not want to 
touch the coating with your finger?

Katherine

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 18, 2010, at 6:34 AM, Anna F <[email protected]> wrote:

I missed something.Why are and when are you useing these different things?

From: Becky <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, June 18, 2010 7:27:10 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Minx & trendy wraps

Why not just use the ziploc bag that the MINX actually comes in? Cut it around 
the seam and you'll have two big pieces of plastic to use.

Sent from my Evo.

On Jun 17, 2010 10:58 PM, "Pati" <[email protected]> wrote:

I use plastic...but not saran wrap...too thin for me...I save all those little 
and medium sized baggies that all our supplies come in...and cut them into a 
square to use to press down the wrap....I haven't tried Minx yet but I guess it 
is the same procedure....

Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected] <nailt...@goo...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To p...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to