I am really looking forward to this chat. It will be the first time that I get to discuss the soak off business with USA nail artists. Naturally, I am a bit partial to my "home girls and guys"! I will be throwing out a lot of information. My goal is to spark some thought and challenge everyone to consider some new ideas that will hopefully help you all lead even MORE profitable careers. I'm still and always be a tech. So I promise to keep it 'real' and not far fetched.

I've had almost four years total with SOG from the very beginning (creation with my lab) to now. So I'm lucky to have been exposed to all the angles (lab, distribution US, export distribution, school owners, salon/spa owner and tech).

So I hope to see you all there. I promise you, my fingers are strong and I can type fast!!! I just hope I can keep up with the text flying by!!!

:) Elaine Watson

Sent from my iPhone (phew)