I first did the $hellac on my mom 2 weeks ago.  She was AMAZED at how well it 
held up!  She came back in today, 2 weeks later, and wow!  Her nails looked 
PERFECT!  And she hasn't been pampering them either!  She has been cleaning, 
cooking, gardening, doing all the normal stuff that used to have her polish 
chipped off within 2 or 3 days.  I must say.. I AM IMPRESSED!  Can't wait to 
see how everyone else does!  They should be coming in this week or next! 
Pam 
Nail Designs
Ohio






-----Original Message-----
From: Pati <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, Jun 29, 2010 10:42 pm
Subject: NailTech:: shellac french


woo-hoo  ...  I had a client come back today...it'll be 3 weeks tomorrow that I 
did a Shellac french on her...(over natural nails)   OMG...it looked great!  
She is a seamstress and works at an after school center..plus a wife and mother 
and does NOT wear gloves.... amazing!  She had a slight "crack" where her nail 
bends when she pushes the needle into fabric...that's all! 
 Let's see how this week's  Shellac french lasts...... 


Pati 

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to