aww dont be nervous, actually its really easy, ISP - Islip Long Island Airport, and the hotel will pick you up, or JFK and you take the train tot he local station where the hotel will pick you up :)

Don't hesitate too much longer I only have about 10 spots left!

At 09:25 AM 7/7/2010, you wrote:
Hi Deb,
I'm really considering coming to this event. I'm in Ohio! Any advice on airports to use, should I rent a car, etc. Actually any advice at all would be appreciated! I would be flying in "solo" and am a little nervous.
Thanks,
Rachel

----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:sa...@beautytech.com>Debbie Doerrlamm
To: <mailto:Nailtech@googlegroups.com>Nailtech-googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:57 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Long Island Network Day for Nail Techs - Mon Aug 9th

8th Long Island Networking Day
Monday August 9th, 2010 9.30am - 4.30pm

Mark your calendar to Monday August 9th 2010, 9:30am - 4:30pm, it's Networking Time again!

THERE IS ROOM FOR A MAXIMUM of 50 TECHNICIANS so get your name on the list NOW!!! <http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/articles.php?tPath=10_12>Network Days Gallery See a video of what a <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d87U-R6pRT8>typical Networking Day is like
<http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/index.php?cPath=45>Register Now
Networking face to face
demos hands on trade ideas, techniques, and business practices all in a stress-free environment
Lunch - yes this year we are including LUNCH !!

Each of the previous events was a huge success, over 50 nail techs and 12 educators ALL told me afterward this was the best day they ever had. We had techs from several states, drive, train and fly in for the day.

See the educator list & sponsors at this <http://www.beautytech.com/bizbuilders/linetworkday.htm>link . Pre-registration is required, please see this <http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/index.php?cPath=45>link. Cost: Includes a FULL day of hands on EDUCATION with some of the most talented educators our industry has to offer AND lunch! Payment by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express You can pay for multiple people in one payment
   * $35.00 per person
   * $40.00 per person after July 24th
NO RESERVATIONS AT THE DOOR. Refunds will be given up to July 30th OR later in the case of emergency only. Several classes have been scheduled for Sunday Aug 8th, please see this <http://www.beautytech.com/bizbuilders/linetworkday.htm>link for details - look for the Chalkboard icon by the sponsor company names.

3hr eco So Quick with Elena Desmonie

6hr Electric File with Simmy Bredal

6hr Akzentz basic Gel with Maureen DePeter

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

webmas...@beautytech.com
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals             for Consumers