It would help if you could tell us some of the products, but I don't have a
problem with using sexy as a descriptive
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Holly L. Schippers " <nails...@hotmail.com>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 01:26:59
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com<nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Is it ok to say sexy?

I have come up with an idea for a themed mani. I have taken pix, put together
step by steps and plan to release it for my followers tonight so they can
gather ideas from it and create their own. I just used normal CND products, its
the concept that's fun. I can write descriptors in my sleep but this mani just
had my mind and senses buzzing. My question for you is this: would it offend
you to read a manicure description that offered it up as delicious and sexy? It
sounds crazy I'm sure, but that is really how it feels!! I could come up with a
less bold way of explaining it but what speaks to me is darker than generic. It
is sexy, delicious, sumptuous, it evoked cravings for a mani just looking at
the ritual tray taking pix! So hit me with your thoughts please!!

( I don't want to give it away as I would like my fans to see it first, hence
no better description here for the moment ;)

Sent via BlackBerry®
Holly L. Schippers
CND
Education Ambassador