CND had/has a product like that. I think it was their first spa mani line.

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 13, 2010, at 8:21 AM, Kelley Marie <kelleymar...@gmail.com> wrote:

A long long time ago in a far far away land, ( called Nail Tech
School)
I used a product that had an beads of ( exfoilant)  in it and you
massaged it and then added a lotion to it and it broke up or disapated
the beads.

do any of you remember a product like this? I cant remember the name
or brand.I am thinking of doing the natural kosmetics  dry mani and
pedi but would still like to offer a scrub .

any suggestions would be helpful

Thank you
Kelley Marie
Northern MI