Congrats Athena,
All the best to you in all you are doing.  You are a visionary in our industry.
Elena Desmonie

athena elliott <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello Peeps..
>So glad to see so many of my buddies in Orlando/BBQ!. What a turn out..over
>200 of us? Amaaaaazin. Can't wait till next year:)
>Updates:
>Minx-Soon I will be an Official Educator/Trainer.
>
>Salon- Finally I have my own. Many of you know I am an ANT/MNT thru
>www.MediNails.com <http://www.medinails.com/> My vision for the last 3 yrs
>was to own the countries 1st Advanced Nail Care Center-Specializng in
>diabetic foot care (primarily doctor referrals)
>
>Yesterday Kristal a tech I trained a few years back at Isle Pedi Spa has
>passed her ANT and joined to make it official!!! I have the 1st salon to
>have 2 ANT's and 1 MNT...making my vision take shape....SPAthena Advanced
>Nail Center !!!!!
>I have 9 Dr's referring..7 podiatrist 1 Derm 2 MD's with more on the
>horizon.
>(I know you are rolling your eyes at my whole "1st" thing..its ok..I am an
>Aries..I love to blaze the trail....messin around in the hip hop world with
>Minx taught me that "haters are just confused admirers" oh and let me add
>POW to that LOLOL)
>
>anyway..Im so proud. It is only 620sf but it's mine. In about 3 months I
>will expand into the space next to me another 600 sf.
>
>Ok remember ...reinventing yourself is the key. So I am having 2 custom
>pedi-bench-stations built to accomadate Big&Tall...like 7'-7'5 w a size 16
>shoe. Can we saaaay the Houston Rockets basketball team????
>YES YES! Being Dr's referred has its perks people. The reg spa chairs only
>accomadate up to 5'9 avg build ...anythang over that and it's uncomfortable.
>So..now not only will I get the Pro Athletes...I will get the BIG & TALL.
>
>When I created the "fruity spa experience " back in 2004 for  Isle
>PediSpa...it was novel..with 20 diff pedi's on the market. The industry is
>NOW liquid with the fruity pedicure conept. So Im thinking what can I do
>that is new..needed..and no one can  open one just like mine down the street
>in a few months...
>
>Having an Advanced Nail Center brings me healthy clients who WANT to stay
>healthy...&  dr's send diabetics because they MUST stay healthy. Ms
>SuzieQ/nail tech can't do anything close until she gets the con't
>education... gets experience then builds the repore w local dr's..--
>
>Nail Talk Radio....I started my own radio show on the net. I had 2 shows so
>far .w 2 interviews. Ayanna a Long Nail Beauty w 16 inch long nails..and
>Doug Shoon.
>They are recorded so you can listen..,.but WAIT..rem I have no clue what Im
>doing....in radio that is...I have a switch board...with live callers...a
>chat room with peeps hittin me with questions...its hard but so  fun.
>
>I have great guest lined up ...Doug Shoon returns Aug 2, Tom Bachik, Minx
>Owners, Hanna Lee, Jan Arnold, Lisa Logan, Deb D our beautytech goddess,
>Vicki Peters, Millie Maynam,John  Hauk, this list goes on.
>
>*This Monday night I go Live...ALONE for the first time..I'm pooped from
>moving..I thought this show would be for YALL ONLY. I want you to call in or
>hit me on the chat and say hi LIVE to me and your industry. NAIL TALK RADIO
>needs to hear from you. *
>**
>Its easy....click the link...you only register IF you want your name to show
>up when you call to talk or just listen in on your phone. If you want to
>listen on the pc you can do that also...no phone needed. If you call..u can
>talk only if you press 1 otherwise you will just be able to hear the show.
>
>Grow with me...give me some time..some constructive criticism, and great
>topics and I promise I will deliver the best Nail Talk Radio show ever.
>
>peace yall
>athena
>
>
>
>
>Nail Talk Radio <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nailtalkradio>
>Athena gets the straight talk on the nail biz! Current trends, interviews w
>celebrity manicurists, industry leaders,consumer awareness,salon locator and
>much more.  Experts help consumers receive the best salon
>experience.... right here Every Monday 7pm central (dont worry if you miss
>it..it's recorded)(have a topic? email [email protected] )
>
>SPAthena Advanced Nail Center <http://www.spathena.com/>
> *Healthy Pedicures- Happy Feet*
>*Athena Elliott  ANT,MNT*
>2990 Richmond Ave Ste 209
>Houston Texas 77098
>281-851-5899
>[email protected]
>
>www.MinxHouston.com <http://www.minxhouston.com/>
>"The Cleberity's Choice"
>[email protected]
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to