I second that!

Experimenting is a great thing!
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 1:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Re: rubbery nails

I'm not Lynette, but, I will throw in my 2 cents!

I've used Shellac, Axxium, NSl, IBD, and Brisa. I've never had the rubbery
thing, the yellowing thing or any other weird thing happen. I shamelessly
and without impunity, mix gel lines and acrylic lines and have never had a
client (or myself) have a nail fall off or any other weird thing happen.  I
don't use the light recommended by the manufacturer either (gasp!).

I say just experiment!!

Sherri
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Cordes <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:59:34 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Re: rubbery nails

WAY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!! :) YAY!!!

I recall Elaine from Star talking on here about getting less shine with
longer 
curing, and OPI Axxium says not to over cure or it will yellow... this has
not 
been your experience? I am not really interested in spending more time
(LOL), 
but please expound on what your experience has been.... what lines do you
use 
and have you noticed a difference between color and french?
 
Michelle Cordes,  Owner/Licensed Nail Technician
The Nail Spa in Silverdale, Washington
"The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
www.myspace.com/thenailspa



----- Original Message ----
From: Kelley from Opalized Designs Studio <[email protected]>
To: NailTech <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 9:42:13 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: rubbery nails

I am coming out of the closet...WITH NO SHAME!!!!

Angie, there are folks on this list with TONS more expertise than I,
yet I have found if you cure for a couple extra rounds the rubbery
goes away...ESPECIALLY when mixing product lines...

With head high~Kelley Killop-Marble

On Jul 18, 4:56 pm, Angela R Wingerter <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I just put Eco base on my natural nails and two coats of Shellac Hot
Chillis
> and Eco clear. I removed the dispersion layer and it still felt kinda
rubbery
> and a little tacky. I washed with soap and water and that helped but not 
shiney
> enough and still a little rubbery. I put on the Eco clear topcoat. Now I
have
> the shine but not hard, still rubbery feeling. Is this normal with Shellac
and
> Eco? I have only used Eco a few times and this is my first time with
Shellac 
>and
> I haven't put any of it on myself. So either this is normal or it is
because I
> mixed these two products. My bulbs are new. I used the new CND lamp.
>
> Angie Wingerter

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to