I have the LE summer collection & they're very very close to true.

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marsha Rubino <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:29 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NailTech:: all about color/wasShellac

I just went and looked at the LE site, Diana. Do you have their summer 
collection? If so, how close to true, is the color chart? This is so 
frustrating! Years ago, one of the polish companies sent me a color chart with 
ACTUAL drops of their polish!! Awesome. I suppose it's too time consuming, 
therefore, expensive for these companies to do that. I have so many tubs of 
colored gel and gel polish sitting on the shelf with no one using them.
 Marsha Rubino
Gimme Nails @ Skin Envy Day Spa
38 First Ave E. Ste. E
Kalispell, MT 59901
406-755-3771 


From: Diana Bonn <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 6:06:08 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: all about color/wasShellac

I agree Lynnette, Even though I really like Gelish, my customers are picking 
the same colors.  Reserve and Divine.  Gelish seems to have GOBS of sheer 
colors.

That is why I love the ECO line because they have more colors that are not 
sheer to pick from.

For color choices, which is what MY CLIENTS want.  I would pick Eco for a SOG 
and Light Elegance for gel polish.
What I mean is that all these companies have nice colors(i have about 5 
different brands)

But for me seems like these two lines have MORE colors that can be used, vs 
sitting on the shelf.
JMHO diana from indiana


[The entire original message is not included]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to