No Arpi, I don't use any base when I use Gelish over hard gel. I do use it over
natural nail.


Angie Wingerter




________________________________
From: Arpi Sekeryan <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 3:01:07 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: gelish problems fixed


Angie, 
You apply the color straight to the nail plate without their base?
On Aug 12, 2010 2:41 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>I have used Gelish on several gel clients and have had no problems. I did not 
>use any base coat either. 
>
> 
>Angie Wingerter
>
>
>
>
>
________________________________
 From: Lauren Dodson <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Sent: Thu, August 12, 2010 1:28:27 PM
>Subject: NailTech:: gelish problems fixed
>
>
>I called Blondies (where I order from) and they told me I had to use the base 
>coat on acrylic or ge...
>
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"NailTech" group.
>To ...
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to