Meryl check with Nat, she had a nice collection from various places.  I also
know Toke had some different colors.

-----Original Message-----
From: merva...@optonline.net
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:08:53
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: crushed shells

I thought I looked here...Deb,  I'm specifically looking for white, beige, opal
and like colors that are neutral  if you happen to get any in. My customers
love this stuff but I'm out of the neutrals.thanks Meryl----- Original Message
-----From: Debbie Doerrlamm Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 12:15 amSubject:
Re: NailTech:: crushed shellsTo: nailtech@googlegroups.com> We've got a nice
assortment of crushed shells and a bunch of > other > really cool stuff in the
Shoppe> http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/crushed-shells-c-40_162.html> > > At
08:28 PM 8/24/2010, you wrote:> >Hi> >Anyone know where I can find colored
crushed shells.> >> >thanks> >Meryl> >> >--> >You received this message because
you are subscribed to the > Google > >Groups "NailTech" group.> >To post to
this group, send email to nailt...@googlegroups.com.> >To unsubscribe from this
group, send email to > >nailtech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.> >For more
options, visit this group at > >http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.>
> Regards,> Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin -
IDSR> > webmas...@beautytech.com> (AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)> WWWeb Services,
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA> 631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557> ONLINE STORE
http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe> http://www.beautytech.com &
http://www.beautytech.INFO>     for Professionals             for Consumers> >