I like:
Elegant Wish- cross of raisin/merlot with a slight sparkle
Gossip Girl- really nice fuschia/pink cream
Samuri- a grapey with a gold sparkle
Rose Garden- med/deep red with a little shimmer
Reserve- tan/honey gold shimmer
Deep Sea- like OPI's Russian Navy
Night Reflection- deep purple with a shimmer

For French I like:

Bashful- sheer cream shimmer
Ambience- sheer pink sparkle
Taffeta- sheer pink shimmer
Simple Sheer- sheer pink tint (no sparkle or shimmer)

Sent from my iPod