I would love a 10 second cure time. I often finish my gel application on the
second hand and then have to wait for the lamp. This would really help for the
occasional one nail repair and it would greatly speed up my time when I do my
own nails! My clients do not mess up their nails between coats more than one
time. I show them what they have done and explain why it is a problem and they
do not do it again. My clients get the gels because they do not have to wait
for their polish to dry. If they mess it up, it will take longer, so they do
not mess their nails up because they want out and on their way faster. I do not
have a problem with clients messing up their nails, maybe I'm just the nail
nazi and my clients are afraid to mess up their nails.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 22, 2010, at 6:34 PM, "George (Chuck) & Ann-Marie Reaves"