Marsha,

LMAO of all my competitors gels, the ONE gel I can say will cure in my lamp
IS LE.  If Jim is reading this (by chance) he would be laughing right now.

Before I moved to California, I was an educator for many brands because I
was my local Distributor's educator.  Jim and Eileen in Portland Maine paid
me to train in EzFlow, Light Elegance and Too Much Fun.  So that I could
teach all of their classes for them.  (this on top of teaching for Star
Nail.  All of my companies knew I did this btw)

So IN my own salon I had our 36 watt (it isn't a new lamp to our company or
industry btw.  We've had this same lamp for years.  Since 36 were first
introduced into the industry).  I used it on occasion to do my LE Classes
and to cure LE gel when I used it.

So due to my OWN personal experience.........YES.  LOL.

BTW...if there is one thing I would like to clear up...just from a human
perspective, it is that not everything coming from China is crap.  I think
you'd all be surprised how much does come from China and you'd never know
it.  Star Nail International with all it's brands, and private label
customers has the buying power in this industry to go to HIGH end companies
and demand better prices.  We don't have to go to crap companies and get
crap prices.  Companies come to us for our business.  They know we deal in
high volume.  That is how we keep our prices down for you.  Not because we
buy cheap crap.  I am soooooo good at what I do.  I love getting in on a
deal with a vendor and getting their prices down on high quality
merchandise.  I just did it two years ago with our Nippers.  STL had crap
nippers.  I upped the quality for the same price by working a vendor over.
Now, we've got fantastic nippers for the same price as the crap ones were.
That's how we do it.  So don't go by, "if it is made in China it's crap".
It's not true in this day and age.  They've brought their A game.

:)

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International