So, Ive tried everything!!!!  Everything  that I can think of anyway!  I have
a client that's a major problem lifter!  She's on tons of meds, diabetes,
thyroid, blood pressure and the list goes on.  I went from acrylic to gel
finally and that was starting to be a problem too.  Switched her to an HEMA
acrylic and used a bonder with it and so far 8 of her nails are not lifting,
However, both of her index fingers keep "popping"!  It's driving us both
insane!  Anybody have any ideas as to why it would just be her index fingers?
HELP!

 Mare Horak
National Director of Education
Nailite