From: ela...@starnail.com <elainefromma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Gellish???????
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 3:57 PM

lmao Becky!!!

YES two formulas.  I'm almost done.  In fact, I have my "last tweak" on my desk
now to test out today.  I already have all of our packaging and artwork just
about done.  So....soon...very soon!

:)

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International
Vice President of Marketing and Sales
Global Education Director
800.782.7624 extension 321
fax 661.257.5856
ela...@starnail.com
Blog: itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Becky <enhandsme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hot damn!!! How much do I love that girl.