for 16 years of teaching Gels for Star Nails, I've taught that you can
refrigerate your gel to make it "seem thicker" and give you more control to
prevent it running into the side wall.  It's also a good trick if you're
using a "one gel" system.... it makes a normal gel feel more like a builder
gel.  Also, our loves cooler temperatures.  NOT freezer but Refrigerator.
It can extend the life of your gel.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International