Can't see the images? <http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=dhlpl4bab&v=001BpBBz7jUJgDHccp1NRLlEf89kkrZq-I_p1wodLxak2eFPRhzJYVOD5OhUH8IstKJ2yleSlktTUULFSo4zPSmQfmdFPy58Ah9KcMrEnBI5c-V4kGSCJcLAJTVfGyC_HZIQgBf4qwHbz9lF2AF1j6JgelzY6Nw7Blt>Click HERE to see this email as a web apge.
Strut Your Stuff 2010
Yes ladies and gents.. the 10th Annual Strut Your Stuff Nail Art & Enhancement Competition is officially open for entries! http://www.beautytech.com/contest/strut2010/

The prizes list has been finalized and it is over $14,000!

I've made a few changes this year.. so be sure to REALLY read the rules, they have been finalized now.

Rule Change Highlights
No Essays - essay is no longer required with your entry.
Peer Judging - Both senior categories will be judges by 3 official judges and each senior entrant will judge all the entries in their category. The peer scores will be averaged out and then tallied with the official judging. Judges - Each category will have a judge that was picked from the groups of techs who submitted a request to be considered to judge (those people will be notified later today) Enhancements - Cover pinks will not be allowed this year - clear or blush on the beds only Photo Submissions - This year I invite you to send in the largest image you have, please do not reduce them

Grand Prize - NAILS Magazine editors will judge ALL the presentation shots (Jr & Sr, Enhancement & Mixed Media) to pick the best cover shot

I think that covers the basics.. The entry fee is only $20, you can enter both the Nail Art Mixed Media and the enhancement categories with TWO entries each if you like!

I hope you all have your brains in gear working on your entries.. The competition is now open for entry submissions on Oct 1st and close on Nov 1st.. you still have PLENTY of time and no excuses!

http://www.beautytech.com/contest/strut2010/

EVERY entrant receives a certificate suitable for mounting and displaying in your salon as well as offers from the sponsoring companies.

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

webmas...@beautytech.com
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals             for Consumers