Oops, sorry. I bought a few sheets on eBay because I didn't want a whole package. Not sure if Michaels or Hobby Lobby would have it. I think one of the brand names is Papilio.

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 17, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Becky <enhandsme...@gmail.com> wrote:

I asked before, but I will ask again... Where did you get the paper?

On Oct 17, 2010 1:55 PM, "Heather Lackey" <financialpea...@gmail.com> wrote: > I don't know what you should charge. You can get about 100 decals per > sheet. Paper is around a dollar a sheet and the Kryolan is around five