No problems with the pots, but they're not quite the same.

Sent from my iPod

On Nov 8, 2010, at 8:06 PM, Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net> wrote:

Well crap. We had to deal with the bottles of polish that sold for almost 5 bucks a bottle and only able to use a little more than half.

Now we find out the same can happen to the colored gel?????? when they can run 10-24 dollars a bottle???????? Well, isn't that great news???!!!!

No wonder that the two colors that I have used most is starting to get thick. (not talking about the cold draft)

I am assuming the same with the pots? So, if the solvents evaporate, and the gel polish bottle has a smaller opening, does this mean the larger pots of gel polish will evaporate quicker? Maybe the smaller pots are better to have?

Well thank you Elaine for having our backs. diana from indiana