www.salon29.net

Salon 29-where pampering and
personal attention is on its way!

On Nov 11, 2010 8:57 AM, "Singnbird8" <singnbi...@aol.com> wrote:

Hello everyone, I joined in spring/summer of this year. I observe &
learn from all the experiences and opinions. I am opening a room
doing both Nail Tech & Esthetician services. Also there is another
nail tech that is strictly natural, (husband is a Podiatrist) & hair
services located in a body toning machine salon. This will be my 3rd
try with my Estheticians chair & 1st time with Nail Tech services. I
decided to go back to school & get Manicurist License so I would have
more training and income potential. I live in the Warren, Oh
surrounding area. Cynthia