Midwest nail techs, you’re in luck: your neighbor Jennifer Wirth is
hosting the new Midwest Nail Technicians Networking Event. ”Networking
for nails is a very important part of being a nail artist! So I
decided to take it on as I am semi-retired but missing the people and
excitement of the nail biz!” Wirth says. The event will be held
January 23-24 in Middleton, Wis.

The event will also be home to a “do your own” nails competition.
“Years ago I competed locally but now we have no competitions locally
for beginners to get their feet wet,” Wirth says. “The benefits of
competing are so numerous, and I am hoping to get novices to
participate.”  There will be prizes for the first-, second-, and third-
place winners in each category.

There will be about eight vendors/educators at the event, including a
Minx educator and a henna demonstration.

To sign up or for more info, visit
http://imustdonails.blogspot.com/2010/11/midwest-nail-technicians-networking.html.

608-553-1329-leave message
$60 for both days $30 Competition fee
OPEN "Do YOUR OWN" pink and white nail competition-SUNDAY-details and
rules coming $30
Pay with paypal @ http://imustdonails.blogspot.com/
Vendors Attending/Classes
~MINX
~Nailpopitusa booth with demos ,free samples
~Mendhi Henna application demo/class,make your own,marketing,info