Pati,

Be careful with this.....there is a known bug within Agendus for iPhone/iPad
that when you sync to Google calendar and you have recurring appointments,
in every month of November, it will skip one week and leave all of your
appointments in the future off one week.  It happens every year.  It has
been reported and it has NOT been fixed.  I personally do not trust this
program at all at this time, which is why I am still using my old Palm and
not using my iPad.  Also, to compound the problem, your appointments will be
correct on Google Calendar, yet incorrect on the iPhone/iPad and they show
that they sync'd correctly.  Total insanity on iambic's part.