I've used several brands, Gelish is my favorite, followed by Shellac.. I can
zip over Gelish with my efile, then wrap and have it off in about 10 min
total.
On Nov 29, 2010 4:03 PM, "Anna Z-James" <annazja...@aol.com> wrote:

> My experience with Shellac has been much better then with the other SOG
products thus far I purchased a few EZ Flow thinking that I'd love it cause
I love love love their acrylic but I put one on just before thanksgiving and
already I have cracks and 1 whole index missing...The base is super easy to
apply however even after I flash it for the 2 minutes it's still rather
runny and the color runs away from the cuticle area and hard to get on the
free edge.

> I also purchased Geleration and didn't like it at all not to mention that
you have to crack the seal just before removal which in my book defeats the
purpose of a natural nail service??

> I have heard great things about the Gelish but haven't tried it and to
quite honest I really can't afford to keep buying products that don't work
for me or my clients!

> Anna
> Creations by Anna Z-James
> www.annazjames.com

Coat Still Hard to Find?

> Good Afternoon My Friends,
>
> I gave up trying to get the Shellac top & base coat and was wondering if
it is still hard to get?

> Also, I love,love,love my Gelish product for so many reasons.. however..
it has not turned out to be the
> quick removal and re-application that I had hoped for. Are there any
reasons that you can think of that I should stick only with the Gelish base
and top coat and not bother pursuing the Shellac top and base coat?