And you don't have any problems with the gel polishes adhering?
On Nov 30, 2010 7:38 AM, "Michelle Phoenix" <wetpaintnail...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Ok. I probably don't drench them but I do paint the whole nail with oil
and let it sit a few minutes after I massage it in. Then I use a soapy nail
brush to scrub the nails, wipe the nails with acetone and then start the gel
polish.

> Michelle Phoenix - Elite Nail Technician
> Wet Paint Nail Spa
> www.wetpaintnailspa.com
>
> On Nov 30, 2010, at 12:42 AM, Pati <nailg...@aim.com> wrote:
>
>> Michele,
>> You "drench with solar oil" BEFORE reapplying?????? what are your steps
after that?
>> Most of my natural nail clients have white spots!
>>
>> Pati
>>
>> 'Good friends are like stars...
>> You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.

filing...

>> We have had zero trouble removing Akzentz, Gelish and Shellac. We don't
do any filing. Just soak for ten minutes, push gel off nail and drench w/
Solar Oil for a few minutes.

>> Michelle Phoenix - Elite Nail Technician
>> Wet Paint Nail Spa
>> www.wetpaintnailspa.com
>>
>> On Nov 29, 2010, at 10:00 PM, Lynnette Madden <salo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have not had the dryness issue with Gelish, Gelify or
Axxium.......just sayin' ......
>>> Buenos dias!
>>> Lynnette Diaz-Madden
>>> www.facebook.com/nailtech
>>> www.salon29.net
>>> Salon 29-where pampering and
>>> personal attention is on its way!

Even though I missed a day or two I know I applied more than the avg client.
I did not get white spots but as the days went on the Shellac was forcing my
free edge into a serious c-curve. I ended up peeling it off around day 7 (I
know I'm not supposed too do that. I'm a rebel.) and my nails felt a vacuum
seal was being lifted off of them. Very creepy feeling.