Do you have a price for polish only? I would charge that on top of the gel
polish price.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela R Wingerter <awinger...@sbcglobal.net>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:27:33
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: what to charge?

I have a client that wants red gel polish like she always gets and then wants
me
to paint a french white with reg polish. She wants to do it like this so she
can
remove the french after she gets tired of it and still have her pretty
shiney red nails. So I will be gel polishing her and then giving her a
french on
top of that. I really don't know if the french will even stay on and I don't
want to do it for free. People are always adding things for me to do and I want
to start charging for extra stuff like this. What do you all think is fair?

Angie