Good morning!

For anyone concerned about "negative reviews' on the Apple iTunes store, I
have read over all 4 of them. *eyeroll*

Clearly these are people who don't know how to use the service/reader, or
those who have been denied verification. One of the reasons for this is that
the security questions were not answered properly, so the user's identity
could not be verified. "Healthy income and excellent credit" are not reasons
to be accepted, Square doesn't even check your credit. Why would they need
to? There is no "credit" needed when each fee is deducted right from the
transaction. Apples and oranges.... As for the review about money being
"FROZEN", that was because there was a risk investigation. I can't speak
about lack of response because I haven't had that happen, although Square
emails can end up in the SPAM folder. Not sure the user was smart enough to
check that folder ?

There is an ENTIRE faq section in the HELP section
https://support.squareup.com/home  - also, you can follow @sqsupport on
Twitter and see how responsive and professional they are. While you're
there, do a search on @square and read over all the HAPPY user's comments,
as well as many other links to other Square information.
Here's the FAQ's again:
https://support.squareup.com/entries/160793-frequently-asked-questions-faq
And the "known issues" * REEEEEEAAAD the information provided*:
https://support.squareup.com/entries/140260-known-issues
As well as the LIMITS AND FEES section:
*(which would also have helped the negative reviewer with their comment
about money being "HELD*":
https://support.squareup.com/entries/160793-frequently-asked-questions-faq#card-fees

Since I know a great many people may "freak out" about a couple of negative
comments, why don't you just email me privately and I will be happy to share
my experience :)

Becky