Male clients are THE BEST!

You do a good job and they are there like clockwork-they set up
appointments and SHOW, refer people regularly-male and female PLUS tip-
nicely! Some even check your oil in your car...I had a male client do
that the other day!!! AWWWWW! He told me to get my oil changed AND
stick to doing nails because I would be a terrible mechanic! He owns
an auto repair and we were talking synthetic motor oil...

I think that the professionalism bar needs to be raised while working
on men-keep on task, apron that covers (yes I said covers) your
assets, and procedures that are to the point. We were taught in school
that guys are great for business, but can confuse business and
pleasure...just sayin...

I would be happy with a majority of male clients...easy money as long
as you have strong hands...massages are a little more difficult
because of their muscles and bigger bone structure, BUT bring em on!!!