I am EXTREMELY scent sensitive. Michelle, I doubt you stink, but if I ever
meet you and you want to know, I will tell IF you ask!
My FIL has the worst smelling feet with my daughter a close second.
If you ever saw The Sixth Sense....mine is scent....and no, I am not
crazy....
I hate that I can smell things others cannot. A long time ago I knew there
was a fire somewhere, it turned out to be an underground electrical fire. No
one else could smell it.
To make this forum related so I do not get nailed....i can smell yeast on
some clients' feet. They need to get checked, but they cannot smell it.
UGH...

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

www.facebook.com/nailtech