Maybe you should make a cool rack for us to store our bottles upside down!
Then we can turn them over and stir to incorporate instead if trying to dig
it all up from the bottom....

Becky F.
enhandsme...@gmail.com
On Dec 13, 2010 7:02 PM, "ela...@starnail.com" <elainefromma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> SIGH...I'm taking off my "star nail hat> SIGH...I'm taking off my "star
nail hat" here and putting on my "Elaine the

<nailtech%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com<nailtech%252bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>